Trip Report Trail of Missions, Baja

rholbrook

Does anyone know how much and how you can get on this trip? I see a Baja trip in my very near future. Trying to get to get there in the next two years but I am going to have to buy a couple of 4 strokes to do it.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good luck getting on the Trail of Missions, I believe it's all friends and partners of Cameron.

I've been trying for awhile now to make an RME Baja trip happen, but no luck so far. Hopefully going down over Thanksgiving this year.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Last edited:

Coco

We are planning a trip down there in February in the SXS's. Sounds like we will be starting in Ensenada, and heading down on a good chunk of the 1000 course. Stopping at hotels/resorts every night, and looping back up to the trucks/trailers. Details are still being worked out, but man it sounds like a lot of fun!

rholbrook

We are planning a trip down there in February in the SXS's. Sounds like we will be starting in Ensenada, and heading down on a good chunk of the 1000 course. Stopping at hotels/resorts every night, and looping back up to the trucks/trailers. Details are still being worked out, but man it sounds like a lot of fun!
That sounds like a riot