Trailer Stolen last night

ZUKEYPR

Last night some lowlife scum stole a trailer from my front yard out here near Copper Hills High School. It's a homemade trailer built real beefy. Single axle, 7.5 feet by 4.5 feet, spare tire mounted in the front vertically, brand new safety chains with D-rings on the ends, has a built on rack system made of 2 x 2 x .120 square tubing that makes the trailer probably 6 to 7 feet high, on top of that is a removeable basket system made of 1 x 1 square tubing, the front part of the basket has a platform built in the front of the basket, the deck is all metal with 1 foot sides made of diamond metal screen, tie down loops all around that screen, the wheels are white, the trailer is flat black, ramps are built in the rear and store vertically by means of rebar in the shape of an "L" that go through to hold it in place. The part that really sucks is the trailer is not mine, a friend was letting me borrow it. Any sightings call me at 282-3068, being a former cop I'll make it worth your while. I loved to get the asshole one on one.

ZUKEYPR

Being that the trailer was built primarily for ATV hauling I'll bet that sooner or later it's going to show up in the parking area at 5 mile or AF Canyon. It will probably not be who stole it, but it will lead me to them.

ZUKEYPR

This traile rhas been recovered. The rest of the story is listed under the general forum under "The Good, Bad, and Ugly". Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this post and keep an eye out for it. Much appreciated.