Trails Open Durring Safari and XRRA

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm pretty sure they have an area dedicated to the competition out there and the other remaining trails will be open.

I also assume that it's going to be VERY crowded, so expect that, have patience, and have fun!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
chadschoon said:
yes I have done that. but enterd on the north end. I think lol
Yup. Remember where you came out, at the south end, and got back on the main road to head back north to go to Moab? Right across the highway from where you came out of Kane Creek is the road into Area BFE.

Seth

These go to 11
We tried to register with the safari to run some trails with them, but no trailer babies allowed! So now we want to organize some folks to run Coyote and some others trails. Anyone interested?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
nanoman said:
We tried to register with the safari to run some trails with them, but no trailer babies allowed! So now we want to organize some folks to run Coyote and some others trails. Anyone interested?

Which days? :cool:

Seth

These go to 11
We will be in town 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. We were planning on doing a dusk run up Prichett one of the nights to avoid the safari... say 3-4pm departure on Friday or Saturday. Nothing is set yet just looking for some company! :D

Stone Crawler

nanoman said:
We will be in town 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. We were planning on doing a dusk run up Prichett one of the nights to avoid the safari... say 3-4pm departure on Friday or Saturday. Nothing is set yet just looking for some company! :D
Do they have a cut off time at the gate or can you acsess Pritchett after dark? My group was kinda thinking the same thing.

Last edited:

JParriott

THREESIX
Area BFE will be open ...

Wow. Sorry guys I have been really busy with Easter coming up, a new baby (Just like Shane) and getting the new race car together. We will have the ranch open durring the XRRA event. However you will have to enter the park through the Strike Ravine trail. Kevin's cut will be closed off to avoid traffic and safety issues. If you come through the gate you will be charged for an event pass.

I hope to see people out there for the event. We have some pretty cool new stuff. Like 12 foot tall jumps! Being a skateboarder, I had to build a 30 foot rail to 50/50 grind my buggy on as well. Why? Just to see if it was possible. (I might get hurt...)

At any rate, I look forward to meeting as many people as possible over Easter. It has become my favorite Holiday outside of Halloween.
Have fun and be safe at EJS!

Jeremy Parriott
BFE Films

T3n5oR

I will be up there the 12th throught big sunday as well. I am way down for a coyote run, or dusk pritchett. (sorry for the newb post, I forget to come over from co4x4 and pbb)

Seth

These go to 11
Jeremy

Thanks for the update. We are coming down with Curtis, I am assuming he knows the area you speak off. I am looking forward to the grind. I will make sure to bring my camera, and stand way back. :eek: