Transportation- Santaquin UT to Twin Falls ID

idahoyj

I would like to buy some soft top belt rails from N8RB8R in Santaquin but need to find them an inexpensive ride to me in Twin Falls. If you are going through there let me know and even if you aren't headed to ID at least you would be helping them move North!
Thanks in advance!
Post, pm or text.
208three oh ate2078

camdawg

i live in santaquin and i am going to idaho falls in a few weeks i should be able to take them with me. pm me if they still need a ride

1-TonJKUR

If you can get them to Salt Lake my Dad goes to Twin quite a bit, I could give them to him to bring up. N8RB8R sometimes works not too far from my house..... Hit him up.

idahoyj

Bump.
I'm still looking to get these picked up. If anyone could help move them to Northern UT or even better, Southern ID that would be great!
Thanks!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll be heading toward Idaho Falls in a couple weeks, if you still need them moved that direction....

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
It looks like I will be headed to Boise on the 14th if that helps. It sounds like you might be taken care of by then. Let me know,

idahoyj

I'd need them to move North a bit, to SLC somewhere.

It looks like I will be headed to Boise on the 14th if that helps. It sounds like you might be taken care of by then. Let me know,

I'm headed to Boise tomorrow. Let me know if I can help.

These would all be great options for me, THANKS. I am in no real hurry, by the end of August would be best.

Is anyone headed between Santaquin and South Jordan/Centerville/SLC any time soon?