Trent Reznor gets the shaft

Meat_

Banned
95jeepgrndchke said:
Be nice to NIN, they rocked in thier time

That's why it hurt so much when this new crap came out.

Edit:

Have you tried
image.php
yet?

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
That's a bummer. Shady people piss me off. But then again, if you're that famous and not keeping an eye on your fiances, it's not too smart. The worst part is they were friends and he backstabbed him :(

Caleb

Chiksic said:
if you're that famous and not keeping an eye on your fiances, it's not too smart.:(

I dont think he even has one fine let alone more than one :p (I guess when your rich and famous you get what you want)

Just playing, but I bet if you asked 99% of famous people (musicians, actors, sport players, etc) they wouldn't have a clue as to what the really have and dont have. Money is not an issue to most these people, they dont care how much they have they just know they have a lot of it.

95jeepgrndchke

Meat_ said:
That's why it hurt so much when this new crap came out.

Edit:

Have you tried
image.php
yet?
No I have heard good things though, I just wanted something to even out the Mac propaganda around here ;) I just built a 64 bit machine and want to get x64 but will probably be a few before i do

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ah.. I've listened to NIN for a long time and I still love his music.

Sucks about the money though. He'll figure it out.

Meat_

Banned
95jeepgrndchke said:
...I just built a 64 bit machine...

I've had 2 for about a year now... I tried the beta... I'm going to stick with xp pro for awhile longer....

I hope this hyjack doesn't stick

Caleb

95jeepgrndchke said:
No I have heard good things though, I just wanted something to even out the Mac propaganda around here ;) I just built a 64 bit machine and want to get x64 but will probably be a few before i do

Mac propaganda :rofl: there's me and one other person that has anything to do with mac :p FWIW, I have not heard good reviews about the x64 windows...basically what I keep hearing (from PC lovers mind you ;) ) is that its obvious MS was trying to counter act Apples release of Tiger so they seemed to have pushed x64 a little early. They say its nothing special and they would deffinitely stick with XP Pro.

95jeepgrndchke

Supergper said:
Mac propaganda :rofl: there's me and one other person that has anything to do with mac :p FWIW, I have not heard good reviews about the x64 windows...basically what I keep hearing (from PC lovers mind you ;) ) is that its obvious MS was trying to counter act Apples release of Tiger so they seemed to have pushed x64 a little early. They say its nothing special and they would deffinitely stick with XP Pro.
Yeah I was suprised to see how soon it came out, IMO it seems weird to push it to counter Tiger though. I will probabaly just stick with XP pro it has allways been good for me.

Have you had any problems with XP pro and the 64 bit??? On my bro's machine a lot of programs are not compatible...and Xp seems to have soem problems sometimes....Just wonderin..
Sorry for continuing the hijack...
Back to NIN....