Trentfab Buggy for sale or trade

muleskinner

I started this project a couple years ago. Divorce, new job and relocation have made me realize I won't be finishing it anytime soon so it's up for sale.

Trent Fabrications 4 seat 151 Chassis
Dana 60 kingpin front with 4.56 R&P ARB locker, ARTEC highsteer, PSC full hydo steering kit complete never used (steering was $1500 alone)
ARTEC truss, GM 1/2 ton brake conversion, CHROMO outer axles stock inners with new ujoints
14 Bolt rear, 4.56 R&P, Detroit locker, Disc brakes, RUFFSTUFF truss
super strong GM 350 with RV cam I'm told. I haven't verified the internals, but it ran really strong before I pulled it.
TH350 transmission
Dana 300 twin stick with clocking ring
38.5x14.50x15 Swampers with beadlock wheels
RUFFSTUFF 1 1/4 Rod ends for links
FJ40 hood, dash and grill/apron

Links currently on the rig are just pieces of .120 DOM so I could move it when I relocated.

The winch is mounted to my trailer and is not included

I'll add more things as I think of them.

$9500

I'm in it more than I'm asking so if you want to trade something please make sure the value is close. I'm interested in a boat, SXS, Camp trailer or?

IMG_7481_zpsfvrcdtyt.jpg

More pics here http://smg.photobucket.com/user/muleskinner/library/Buggy?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That's a sweet deal. Like, really sweet. You're in that way more than the asking price, so I hope you don't choke the lowballers. :D

How much do you want for the Hauler? :)

Maybe we can figure something out and get you some money to buy Scott's Rig.

As is I was thinking $4500ish... Will include new clutch in box, the current throw-out bearing is annoying... And the a/c compressor clutch won't lock, so I also have a new compressor along with condenser, dryer, orifice tube... Just haven't got around to throwing them in yet since this is truck #2.
Once all work is done I was gonna throw it up for $5k.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
As is I was thinking $4500ish... Will include new clutch in box, the current throw-out bearing is annoying... And the a/c compressor clutch won't lock, so I also have a new compressor along with condenser, dryer, orifice tube... Just haven't got around to throwing them in yet since this is truck #2.
Once all work is done I was gonna throw it up for $5k.

So what year, engine, and tranny?

Sorry to hijack muleskinner.