Truck Storage?

I think I am going to buy a project truck this weekend. But the problem is we are concerned that our neighbors are going to be angry if we park another vehicle at our place. (Stupid HOA's!) We already have 3 out there.

Anyways has anyone stored a truck at a storage shed around town? Any ideas how much that costs?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Depends on the size you get, but you can pay as much as $105 (maybe more) for something as big as 12x30. I'd make some calls if I were you. A lot of places run specials for new tenants. Out here in Kamas, I'm paying $65 for a 12x30. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any electricity, and the gates close at dark, so access to the unit is something you should consider as well.

Caleb

from what I have seen most if not all the units around SLC do not have electricity other than lights and do not allow you to work on vehicles, some do as long as you dont make a mess(oil and stuff on the ground) but dont provide electricity...I am paying about $75 a month for a 10x20 but I think you will need a larger one than that...

84 4Runner

Restless 'Runner
Why don't get rid of that ugly Heep in the yard? Then they won't object to you having a lovely Toyota in the yard. :D :D :D

Or you could bury the Jeep and plant flowers over it (since it doesn't move anyway)! :D

It would be just for storage, I would still work on it at my house, so access isn't a huge issue. Just can't have it at the house 24-7. Maybe I would just trade off putting my 4runner and the truck in there depending on which one I need..

Burying the jeep would pose a serious risk to the enviroment.. :p Well, only mildly more then it already is then just having it sitting there anyways.. :D