TRUMP: Whats the real deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Nope, just my way of trying to keep the mood light. You know that if you read racism into everything everyone says it's very likely that you are the racist in the room?

And you're point is completely invalid because you spelled descendance wrong. :thinking:

*your

LOL, blezz your heart.

I didn't say it was racist. I didn't even imply that as I don't think Mestizo's are even a marginalized group in their own country(ies), let alone one that assumes all Mexicans have uniform ethnicity. I was legitimately curious, and the more I thought about it the more I just found it childish and a perfect way to delegitimize oneself in the middle of a discussion.

And homie, if spelling and/or grammatical mistakes render all points invalid (I'm no logician, but I think one would consider that something of an existential fallacy, and that's just glossing over your absolutism) then all of us including yourself, should just be posting empty text blocks.

Last edited:

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
*your

LOL, blezz your heart.

I didn't say it was racist. I didn't even imply that as I don't think Mestizo's are even a marginalized group in their own country(ies), let alone one that assumes all Mexicans have uniform ethnicity. I was legitimately curious, and the more I thought about it the more I just found it childish and a perfect way to delegitimize oneself in the middle of a discussion.

And homie, if spelling and/or grammatical mistakes render all points invalid (I'm no logician, but I think one would consider that something of an existential fallacy, and that's just glossing over your absolutism) then all of us including yourself, should just be posting empty text blocks.

You didn't pick up on the fact that I intentionally used you're rather than your to carry the theme forward? That's alright, I think the entire point of my post is lost on you, you should probably just stop reading them.

You absolutely implied that it was about race, in fact you specifically said that I had done it because of their ethnicity and/or heritage, phrased as "Decendence" (perhaps a term better suited to describe the movement of a testicle). You either know that and are backtracking, or I have misjudged your intellect, I am going to assume it's numero uno.

Lastly, I am not your "homie", we can certainly be friends but I am no gang banging lowlife. I know that you don't yet know that I consider the term derogatory, but I would appreciate if you would please refrain from using the term with me. You might as well just call me the N word.

:beer:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
You didn't pick up on the fact that I intentionally used you're rather than your to carry the theme forward? That's alright, I think the entire point of my post is lost on you, you should probably just stop reading them.

I think most people are just reading your posts at this point for the comedic value, hombre.

You absolutely implied that it was about race, in fact you specifically said that I had done it because of their ethnicity and/or heritage, phrased as "Decendence" (perhaps a term better suited to describe the movement of a testicle). You either know that and are backtracking, or I have misjudged your intellect, I am going to assume it's numero uno.

I'll just let your own words speak here:
You know that if you read racism into everything everyone says it's very likely that you are the racist in the room?

Lastly, I am not your "homie", we can certainly be friends but I am no gang banging lowlife. I know that you don't yet know that I consider the term derogatory, but I would appreciate if you would please refrain from using the term with me. You might as well just call me the N word.
:beer:

"Homie" or "homeboy" comes from mid-20th century LA regional slang and generally means "best friend" or someone you can trust. Sure, it has been used in "gangsta" culture; but so has "dude" and "bro" and countless other colloquialisms. If you're going to get offended by "homie"... phew, man, I dunno. Might be time to become a hermit in the woods or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.