ttora4runner's 2010 Toyota 4runner

Figured I'd go ahead and start the build thread for my new to me 4runner.
Picked up a 2010 Toyota 4runner Trail Edition, non-KDSS after being back and forth between a Lexus GX470 and a 4th Gen 4runner for the past couple of months. I'm not really sure what my plans are for this one but I'll probable keep it simple since I'm back to have a car payment.

When I first got her.

Made one comestic change to the 2014+ 4runner tail lights and added weather tech floor mats. I have one other interior comestic change coming that should freshen up the inside a little, just waiting on the part to come in.

Took her out yesterday for her first official dirt road/snow run to Temple Canyon Park. Not a technical road in any way but if gave me a feel for her - the street tires need to be changed out.

ttora4runner

My 4runner was growing lonely in my garage so I picked up a new garage mate. This was kind of a plan purchased and kind of impulse buy. Been looking for a project for quite some time and got sick of not finding what I want or missing out on deals so I grab this. Despite needing some work a taking a torch to the interior I'm happy with it.

1991 Toyota MR2 non-turbo (I'm fine with that). I'm calling it 'Secret Squirrel' and naming my 4runner 'Morocco'.

ttora4runner

Man I really haven't updated this thread. Guess it doesn't matter now since I traded my 4runner in a little over two weeks ago now for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma, double cab, offroad.

Last run with the 4runner Cinnamon Pass in Colorado about a month ago.

Last edited: