frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Asking Price
$80
Condition
Used - Great Condition
SOLD ...

I have two of these one is 12 zones and is about 4 years old.
The second is 6 zones and new this year.
The 6 zone version is missing the front cover (took it off since it was in the cold storage room)

I think the 6 zone works with Alexa but not the 12 zone (no mention of it when I bought it)

They connect to your home WiFi and can be controlled from a phone app.
When getting the system going in the spring or blowing lines out in the fall the app is the bee knees to cycle through the zones.

the 12 zone is selling for $118 at home depot so lets say $50 for it.
the 6 zone is selling for $114 but is missing the cover so $40.

both for $80

20210805_153953.jpg

20210805_153925.jpg

Attachments

• 20210805_153953.jpg
    20210805_153953.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

RockChucker

I have one of the 12 zone ones. I can agree. They are the bees knees. Quite nice for troubleshooting a zone and saves steps for lazy folks like me.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Ill take the 6 zone if I can get a replacement cover. Let me do some googling. I just wanted to get in line because I have been thinking of buying one to be lazy and adjust my sprinklers from my couch.

edit: I’ll take it either way. Sent a PM.

Last edited:

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
here's what I spent the morning and half the afternoon doing

20210806_100251.jpg

tree root grew around the pipe and had to cut about 4" of it to replace the pipe.
Tested it and found out I had cut the pipe with the sawzall just above the to coupling back in the dirt.
I cut off on end of the flex, cut out the offending damaged pipe, and spliced in a short piece back onto the flex.
Then I found out that the glue I have doesn't work on the flex... grrrr..
Cut it all out, dig some more, splice in 2' of pipe with a cement coupling on one end and a compression repair fitting on the other.
I hate messing with irrigation systems...