Tyres

Omgbecki

Ok ok. I know this is a age old debate. I have a fully loaded (bumpers, skid plates, spare tire, winch) ect... daily driven jeep. I like the idea of having a daily mud tire. I'm looking for personal experience with hankook dynapro, Mickey Thompson MTZ, BFG MT KM3. Although it's a daily driver I put less then 7000 per year on it. I'd like your opinions of these tires in snow, mud, slick rock. Thanks.

Jesser04

I run the Mickey Thompson mtz 33’s it’s a great all around tire I put less than 1000 miles a year on my Jeep. I had the dynapro before these the mtz is better on the rocks and similar in all the other categories definitely a heavier stronger tire imho.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I have BFG MT KM2's on my Trooper and have been really happy with them. Road noise is pretty minimal, they handle well and have worn well. I'll get another set when these are toast.

JK2NV

I have ran the hancook Dynapro ats on jku in 35(315-70-17) great on and off road performance get wear I’m probably gonna buy another set

Tebbsjeep

I just picked up some Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. They are winter/wet road rated and they have been getting really good reviews. The tread blocks look like they would do great in mud as well. You should check them out. I know it's not a MT, but it could be a good choice.

carlojip

Had good experience with Mickey Thompson MTZ's. They are great in the mud, dirt, gravel and loose snow. However, traction in wet roads and ice is just fine and not impressive. These mickey thompson tires are a bit noisy when driving on the highway also.

ID Bronco

My buddy has the MTZ and told me they have much more tread when new, like alot more and he has had excellent performance from them. They were more money.