Never home enough AGH!
Is anyone going to the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association
meet in Kaysville. It is on SAT the 23 of NOV at the
Davis Applied Technology Center at 8:00am
AND IT IS FREE TO GO unless you enter your rig
in one of the events and then it is $10.00

:D

trpl xj

As far as I know its a 4x4 show (not just a jeep show) all 4x4's are welcome. It starts at 8 A.M. and goes until like noon or 2 something like that. I think there will be some vendors there and I do believe there will be a raffle but I'm not sure. There will be a poser ramp and the teader todder should be there. I costs 10 bucks to enter your rig if you want it judged. There will be several different classes like best engineering, best trail rig, uglest trail rig, ect. Should be alot of fun everyone come and enjoy.

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by trpl xj
As far as I know its a 4x4 show (not just a jeep show) all 4x4's are welcome. It starts at 8 A.M. and goes until like noon or 2 something like that. I think there will be some vendors there and I do believe there will be a raffle but I'm not sure. There will be a poser ramp and the teader todder should be there. I costs 10 bucks to enter your rig if you want it judged. There will be several different classes like best engineering, best trail rig, uglest trail rig, ect. Should be alot of fun everyone come and enjoy.

Everything you said, plus vendors and free t's to those who enter their vehicle. It's located at the Davis Applied Tech College. 550 E 300 S in Kaysville. Should be fun!:D

George

Unfortunately I don't have a link or anything. Only thing I have to add is that you don't have to enter your vehicle ($10) to show it. You can show it just to show. The $10 is to go to the U4WDA for things such as keeping trails open.

I don't recall what the in place time is but will check and post.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
hey,
just picked up this flyer from 4WP. Don't have access to my scanner, so I'll just type it up.

Davis Applied Technology College & Utah 4-wheel drive Association

Presents
The first annual Giant 4x4 Show 7 Diesel/Automotive Programs Open house

Where; Davis Applied Technology College, 550 East 300 South
Kaysville, Utah

When: Saturday November 23, 2002

Registration: $10.00 a vehicle. proceeds go towards land use efforts
Registration - 8am. Judging - 10am.
All entrants receive a U4WDA T-shirt. Test your rig on the RTI ramp and Teeter Totter.

Trophies: Best competition Rig, Best Trail Rig, Best Daily Driver, Exceptional Engineering* (*awarded by the Diesel/Automotive Instructors)

Come See some of the hottests rigs!!! Free Admission!!!!