U4WDA Winter Rodeo...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sweet!!! Thats my summary.:D

Even though I broke a birf. before the competition even started. For those that missed it, too bad, it was great. Brett Davis and EZ Rhino (Chris) did an excellent job. Lots of awards went to RME members, but that is just because I was nicer to them on the obastacle I judged... j/k... I gave "SKYCHROME" a 10 pt. deduction for runging over a cone...:D

Well lets hear what you all thought about it...:D

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Out of eveything I think the technical course was the best
Way To Go EZ!!

But the funnist part of the day came on Rattle Snake afterwards:)

Congrates Black Sheep!!!!!!!
You Rule!!!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I wanna see pics!! I just got back from hiking around Moab, so I couldn't make it.
Not like I have a running 4x4 anyway......

What other contests were there?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy
well i took first place in the barrel race! what more do i need to say?:D

Shot dude ;)

So did someone roll on the barrel race or not? I thought someone told me that there was a rollover...:confused:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Well, I got pulled over by the UHP, missed breakfast, almost got into a fist fight with some guy for some dumbass reason I still don't understand, drove kinda crappy not winning anything, but had alot of fun anyway. BTW, thanks Kurt, Sucka, Shawn, Tracy, and everyone else willing to throw down if things got ugly. ;)

sukaB

Banned
RME cleaned house today....SLC list punks.
1/4 elliptic won some goods.
Lee mattingley visits the slc list so he rolled on the barrel race.
I won a second place trophy in my customers Anarchy built TJ,
Black sheep took home the big first place bad boy and my boy Riley from Anarchy with the Anarchy TJ grabbed second in the blind fold as well...
Skychrome I don't think won anything but at least he didnt bust and seperate his ball joint or have the cops come haul him off...
He should have wheeled his tow rig and he probably would have won something.
Swamp dog stole someone's hotdog.......
good fun

sukaB

Banned
Von,
I'll be there for ya no need to worry....
Oh yah i forgot to mention that i actually won three times today.
We really did take all the goods from everyone......
hehehehehehehehe
suka's

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski
Well, I got pulled over by the UHP, missed breakfast, almost got into a fist fight with some guy for some dumbass reason I still don't understand, drove kinda crappy not winning anything, but had alot of fun anyway. BTW, thanks Kurt, Sucka, Shawn, Tracy, and everyone else willing to throw down if things got ugly. ;)

I think you had plenty of help standing by........I was quite impressed by your 'numbers' {I'm not sure if you knew how many, but there were quite a few....}