Ultra4 returns to Utah!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Sure, go drive the legal county road that crosses the property. The property they bough to save from anti-motorized interests, and then proceeded to do the same thing the anti-motorized folks did. Very unfortunate situation :eek:

They may have posted on instagram for the first time in a long time today. I may have said my peace as a comment to their post. The response is the usual "not our fault" drivel. I'm guessing he won't ever admit responsibility. Kinda wish he'd stick to hocking weed in Colorado. Whatever, I won't spend a dime there.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
They may have posted on instagram for the first time in a long time today. I may have said my peace as a comment to their post. The response is the usual "not our fault" drivel. I'm guessing he won't ever admit responsibility. Kinda wish he'd stick to hocking weed in Colorado. Whatever, I won't spend a dime there.
I didn’t follow all that went down, and didn’t know anyone personally with all the detail.
care to give us not-in-the-know folks a quick run down of what took place?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I didn’t follow all that went down, and didn’t know anyone personally with all the detail.
care to give us not-in-the-know folks a quick run down of what took place?

I feel bad thatI hijacked this thread. It just brings up some sourness.

Decent info here to get you started. There’s even more good info on ExpeditionUtah

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

"Thanks for your response" hahaha that was a good read.