Unclaimed Money

nnnnnate

Supporting Member

Now that I've searched about everyone I can think of I'm pretty sure I've found my dad, brother, and a co-worker about $400 total.

Kurt might have a couple on the list too but Bryson certainly does not.

I'm not saying I deserve a finders fee, but I do accept Dr. Pepper as gratuity. :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

Now that I've searched about everyone I can think of I'm pretty sure I've found my dad, brother, and a co-worker about $400 total.

Kurt might have a couple on the list too but Bryson certainly does not.

I'm not saying I deserve a finders fee, but I do accept Dr. Pepper as gratuity. :)

I've had the claim form printed on my desk for a few years. Cruiser Outfitters has some old $$$ out there too. Maybe I'll have time tomorrow :D

Pike2350

How do you tell if they are actually for you? I see a few that have my name with middle initial with my current zip... but not seeing how you verify

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
One for my mom, who passed away 6 years ago. I filed for it. We'll see what happens.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
How do you tell if they are actually for you? I see a few that have my name with middle initial with my current zip... but not seeing how you verify

You claim them, then they ask for additional info.. then they send you an email with more specific info on each one.