Unemployed ! Anyone have any advice ?

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I just got laid off from American Express, where I was an account manager for 6 months (I know sucked). I had been unemployed for 3 months before that.

Has this market been hitting anyone else? I mainly work in computers, consulting, web design, networking and such. I have also done some extensive collections work.

Reason I am posting this here is you guys are all tight nit and friendly group Id like to become part of. Maybe someone could let me know about a place that is looking for any help, if your a owner, manager or a regular employee maybe you could help me out. I do have a professional resume for anyone who could forward it to the right places.

I have probably applied to 300-400 places in the last 3 months knowing my job was going to end; I am at the end of my rope here. Hate to ask for help.

I have a lot of fabbing experience in Bumpers, roof racks, Sliders, just about anything. I am going to have to find a place to rent from soon as my parents are selling their house and moving south. (ya I know I am 23 and had to move back home /sucks)

At this time my salary requirements are ANY JOB! Im used to making a decent income but I don’t really have that luxury anymore. I am good at sales, fast learner and have had jobs that I was required to travel extensively.

I live in Layton, but I can work, and or move for the right opportunity. I have many personal references and professional.

If this is the wrong forum I am sorry, thought id get more hits here J
This does have a ton to do with 4 wheeling, as I can’t DO IT with any moula!

Thanks for reading this if you know of anything shoot me an email
totally@xmission.com

demon jeep

Banned
I know how you feel, I was out of work for 2 months and then luckly landed a job with orem city. go to www.orem.org and in job opening and see what they have they have THE BEST benifits around. also talk to mbryson he hooked me up with a interview were he work it was for colections. Bryson he da man.