Up from Az finishing my schooling in South Jordan area

Greetings All,

Met RogueJeepr the other night and he turned me onto this site. Currently I'm driving my 03' Ford E350 (7.3) that I put the new KO2s on. It does surprising well off road relative to its size and being 2wd. My other vehicle is an 00' Toyota Tacoma Regular cab that, while mostly stock with the exception of a winch/bumper, does surprisingly well also w/out having any lockers. The sad part is that since coming home from Christmas break I had to leave my Toyota at home in Az due to the fact that my classmate that had a spare parking spot at his apartment complex had to leave for this next semester and I have no safe/affordable spot to keep it. I'm on a school budget...

But, previously when I had it here I did the Pony Express trail to Nv, some snow wheeling in Evanston last winter, the mountains north of Wendover a few times and just general wheeling as much as could as I explored the area. Plus a 4 day trip to Leadville, Co last Oct.

If someone knows of a safe, inexpensive place to store my truck I'd love to bring it back to Utah and participate in some of the trail rides that pop up.

Matt

RogueJeepr

Here!
Cool, good to see ya on here and nice to meet you.
Post up some of your Colorado pics I bet a few on here will enjoy those.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk