Upcoming Steel Bender on March 11, 2023

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What's the weather supposed to be like for tomorrow? I see 70% chance of showers in some places and 30-40% in others?

View attachment 157785

Wondering we should postpone until next week? What's your availability next week, @Greg

It's raining pretty hard down here right now and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I have no problem with not going this weekend, but I won't be available next weekend unfortunately.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
@ebryson and I are going to give this a shot again tomorrow (Friday, March 17, 2023). It might be 12-2 pm before we arrive in Moab (I still need to work the schedule out with him) if anyone is interested. RR4W is having a trail ride on Sat at 9am from Green River. I'll be hitting that and @ebryson will be taking a recovery class elsewhere (Erda?)

RR4W event info: https://www.rr4w.com/trail-of-the-month.cfm

From what I know, visitors are welcome on these trips if you wanted to join in. Worst case, you could ride shotgun in my JT and help operate my 26 radios while making fun of my circumspect driving

Last edited:

Thursty

We had an absolute downpour of rain all day yesterday. Not sure how much things will dry out in the Swell and Moab area by the time you’re here. Just a heads up to be prepared for wet conditions.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We had an absolute downpour of rain all day yesterday. Not sure how much things will dry out in the Swell and Moab area by the time you’re here. Just a heads up to be prepared for wet conditions.

Thanks for the "boots on the ground" knowledge. Steel Bender is probably ok for drainage but the Sat route in the Swell is LIKELY affected?