update pics of the chero-mutt

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Brent, thats lookin' GOOD! Do I hear that your 35's are getting old and small? And do I see a set of 37" Boggers in your future??

Brent

another nobody
well its not going anywhere till the thing gets some paint on it, with the wet salt on the roads now, no way is it going out.

possibly 37's in the future, but no boggers. I've been thinking about some 17x10 beadlocks, and 37x12.5 17 ssr's. that tire just happens to be $30 cheaper per, than the ones I'm runnin.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
What do the 37x13x17 claws run? That's the best rock tire out there right now. Of course that's arguable but you should have seen people's reaction to them in Farmington during the finals. There were several guys who switched to those and they stuck like GLUE.

If you can find me a 16.5" rim for 5 x 4.5 and 4.25-4.5" BS then I would be interested in your old tires.

Last edited:

Brent

another nobody
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
What do the 37x13x17 claws run? That's the best rock tire out there right now. Of course that's arguable but you should have seen people's reaction to them in Farmington during the finals. There were several guys who switched to those and they stuck like GLUE.

If you can find me a 16.5" rim for 5 x 4.5 and 4.25-4.5" BS then I would be interested in your old tires.
my current tires are 16's probably wouldn't fit on a 16.5 rim :D