"Urban Ultra 4" Race

Coco

More info here: http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?92253#1

Mike and I are wanting to do an Urban Ultra 4 style race THIS SATURDAY at the LROR Show N Shine.

-When-
Saturday September 8th, 2012

• 1-1:30PM: Course Setup
    2-2:30PM Race Starts

****PLEASE NOTE: TIMES ARE NOT SET INTO STONE, THIS RACE WILL BE WORKED AROUND OTHER SCHEDULED EVENTS AT THE SHOW, AND MY SCHEDULE. WE ARE HOPING FOR AROUND THIS TIME, BUT WE WILL HAVE TO PLAY IT BY EAR, BUT THIS SHOULD BE RIGHT AROUND THE TIME****

-Where-
Low Range Off-Road, Orem Utah

**Vehicle requirements for this race**
  • This will be a "run what you brung" event. We hope to have anyone that brings there RCs to run this race. However, that doesnt mean you show up with your 5 lb. MOA comp rigs. Ultra 4 style rigs/scale rigs. I know we will probably have customers show up with AX10s and stuff like that, and I would like them to be able to run. The idea is to show people the Ultra 4 style RC races without them coming out to watch an event, for bragging rights.

This is a FREE event for ANYONE

Manlaan

That sounds really cool.

Been highly considering building up an RC scaler truck mirroring my own just to show how much time I have on my hands. It seems really hard to find a tacoma 1st gen ext cab body though (although I think the sx10 cab would work if I could find a bed to go with it). Was thinking of starting with the RC4WD TF2 as the chassis/internals (for an sas'd tacoma). Guess its not really a comp level rig though, but more for messing around (as for why I wanted the two speed transmission).

Coco

Are you saying no moa?

Sorry a little late on the reply, but no I was saying no MOA for like the local clubs that do the competition stuff with MOAs

I hope everyone had as much fun as me!! Really wish I didnt blow my servo, I was doing really well, but the servo finally decided it had had enough after a whole year of Ultra 4 abuse.

Good thing I got a spare!!! We hope to do more of these events once we getour RC stuff going (should be soon!!!)