UROC Cedar City - Looking for a roommate!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Greetings,
Who's going to the Cedar City UROC event?

I have a hotel room reserved at the Motel 6. Two queen beds for $42/night (3 nights - thurs, fri, sat) and I NEED a roommate. If I can't find a roommate, I'll have to cancel the hotel room and seek camping opportunities elsewhere.

I'd prefer the warm shower of the hotel room, but hey, money is tight!!!

Who wants to share the costs of this hotel with me? Bring your friends, more people = less money for each!!

stay all 3 nights, or stay only one night just help a brotha out!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I figure the room has space for at least 4 on the beds and 3 more or so on the floor. The floor space in those motel 6's is pretty limited, but as far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.

Last edited:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Vonski,
You're the first, so you can fit right in. Is Carl gonna need some space as well?

Brian,
I don't mind if more folks stay, you might have to sleep on the floor though. Depends on whether vonski is including Carl in his post.

I'll be down there thursday morning to work on tech inspection. My cell phone number is 801.791.4393

give me a buzz

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Dude I amy take you up on a floor spot :D Let me know if their is still carpet available... ;)

Here's the count so far...

Me
Vonski (unsure of whether Carl is included)
Brian and guest
Cruiseroutfit

5 or 6 is probably just about right.

I know Von will be arriving on Thursday, what days are the rest of you arriving and departing?

I have the room reserved for thursday through saturday night. I don't want to have to drive home late saturday after the awards ceremony. However, if I'm the only one staying on sat, I may just head out. Let me know what plans you guys have.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by BlackSheep
Vonski,
You're the first, so you can fit right in. Is Carl gonna need some space as well?

Brian,
I don't mind if more folks stay, you might have to sleep on the floor though. Depends on whether vonski is including Carl in his post.

Sorry Blacksheep. At the time of my post, Carl had already made accomodations I wasn't aware of that incuded Me. Looks like it's you, Cruisermonkey, Brian, and Brian's buddy.

See youy guys down there!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Vonski

Sorry Blacksheep. At the time of my post, Carl had already made accomodations I wasn't aware of that incuded Me. Looks like it's you, Cruisermonkey, Brian, and Brian's buddy.

See youy guys down there!

Vonski,
no problem. If the rest of the guys can make it, that will be great.

Brian, Cruiseroutfit,
if I haven't posted my cell phone number yet, here it is:

give me a buzz when you hit town.

Vonski,

Brian,

I'll be down there thursday morning to work on tech inspection. My cell phone number is 801.791.4393

give me a buzz
...I'll call your cell when we hit town but we might end up camping so if someone else is willing to take up the space give it up...... :D .....we're just bringing sleeping bags and playin it by ear....... :D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by brian
...I'll call your cell when we hit town but we might end up camping so if someone else is willing to take up the space give it up...... :D .....we're just bringing sleeping bags and playin it by ear....... :D

C'mon now, there will be plenty of room, Plus, think about those nice hot showers after a day in the dust....

what day are you arriving and how long you staying?

C'mon now, there will be plenty of room, Plus, think about those nice hot showers after a day in the dust....

what day are you arriving and how long you staying?
...be there thurs for tech.....leavin sat night or sun morn......:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Brad Yates
sure i'm in for friday and saturday night

Brad,
give me a buzz when you get into town (801.791.4393). Look for me and my rig on the courses somewhere. I'll be doing the assistant judge thing, so I'll definately be out there. There are plenty of photos of my rig on the board, but I'll post another when I get home later tonight. It will be at my course as a recovery vehicle. Probably parked at the top side of the course. I don't know which course I'll be working yet though. Maybe thursday night I can post which course I'm working.