UROC Competitors Union

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I already don't like the sound of this....if there is gong to be a commitee, it shouldn't be UROC's little pet....it should be completely independant of UROC and not be swayed by it. This is going to get ugly....:(

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
spencurai said:
I already don't like the sound of this....if there is gong to be a commitee, it shouldn't be UROC's little pet....it should be completely independant of UROC and not be swayed by it. This is going to get ugly....:(

Keep an open mind grasshoppa!

Besides - this does give you a voice, just make sure you choose the right person for the job.
Scott

sukaB

Banned
I think a commitee could only help us....
I would donate my time, After watching ARCA and banning them from my schedule, not competing in Moab because I beleive in what I beleive in..And helping Craig Stumph build UROC and mention to him all the things needed to concentrate on to keep us there and happy....
Swaying of members my ass, I'm a business associate of the Patey's right because technically we do business together I give them a show, bring crowd's, go on TV and talk them up... They respect me for what I do for them and vise- versa
They'll be doing what we say, not the other way around...
That's how I see it anywho...