UROC St George.....Sat pics

redrock

Originally posted by Skyetone
Ok I'm the badguy, whatever....
Hey spence where did ya get the pics?
hey skyetone i am not mad. i no what i type sometime makes no sense. my wife tell me all the time that i suck at typing. i don't care spenci said to check and thats what i need to do.no feelings hurt here man.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Ok I'm the badguy, whatever....
Hey spence where did ya get the pics?

I took them with my own two eyes....I have a firewire port just behind my right ear and a digital image enhancement program on my computer. I can take 1.2 billion pictures with my brain....j/k

I was there. we headed down at about 3 AM on saturday and came back the same night....way fun event!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
3 am!!!! that is when we left. we made it down there at 8, but took an hour nap just before cedar city. 100-110MPH 85% of the way :D

I left ogden with the wife at about 3. we left for st george at about exactly 4am. we got there at about 8 am doing about 85 the whole way.

I dont know who this joker was...;) but he was hooking up rather well with those swampers!! I would have to say that the swamper guys were going infinitely better than the BFG clad crowd. The thing is that you stand to make a lot more money if you are good and run BFG because of the contingency money!!

sukabclimbing.jpg

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
110 in the zuki??
I guess that there aren't alot of UHP at 2am in the boonies eh..
So spence where are the other 200 pics?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
most of my pics are just repetetive pics of the same people. these are the ones that were really interesting....I have another set of Lee I am working on that will be up in a minute, gotta glue them all together.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
K spence lets see what you got.... What kind of drive time to st. george? Is it mostly flat?
When is the next RCC in utah? Somewhere like vernal or something?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
K spence lets see what you got.... What kind of drive time to st. george? Is it mostly flat?
When is the next RCC in utah? Somewhere like vernal or something?

st george route from SLC is pretty flat, couple small mountain passes nothing major. once you levae cedar city it is all downhill to St george, that is why the weather differs so much between the two that are only 1hour away from each other. on the way back it is a pull to get from st george to cedar city but not to incredible bad, just continuous.

I am not sure when and where the next comp is, probably in farmington NM in april. that is a long haul that takes you directly through moab....kinda hard to go through and keep going so we will see. :)

here is lee pleasing the crowd and giving those poor rocks some hell. he didn't do too good in the comp, he broke a lot but we love to watch him go!!!

leegivingithell.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hey guys! It's 5pm and we just got back I'd like to quickly go over some important details and then I'll post some pics over the next couple days.

The girls that we're ran over, Jennifer and Megan.-

They are OK, Jennifer was released the same night of the accident with minor cuts and bruises.

Megan suffered a Broken Nose, Lacerated Liver and a few other injuries. At the Awards Cerimony Craig Stumph announced that she would be spending the next 3-4 days in the St. George Hospital and then be released, pending her condition.

I'd like to ask you all to keep Megan and especially Jennifer in your thoughts and prayers. It was a horrible thing that happened and I hope that the next events will change so spectators aren't allowed to be in positions of possible injury.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Hey spence I didn't mean JUST uroc. I meant any rock crawling comp. (RCC in shorthand :) )
The accident makes me remember last year twards the end when........ (got it) cambel ran over his dads leg, or did he throw a rock? Anyways it didn't seem to change much did it......
Where are more pics>?
Whats funny is this thread has the most pics on the net. I went to pirate and yoats, the orc doesn't have much :) we are cool :) Well me by assosiation...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
here is one of a crazy cool toyota buggy that did pretty well... he too liked to dangle all four rubbers at the same time....

yellowtoybuggy.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by Brawler
His name is Mike Bailey. His son Troy is his spotter. Lives here in Cedar city. About Two miles from three peaks. He recently dropped a lot of weight off the jeep. He competes in the RRCA or ARCA whatever it is now. And he was at Supercrawl.

Did the Jeep by chance used to be blue?