Idaho UT wheelers gonna run Idaho again... Falling Rock Trail/Blacks Canyon (Aug 4th & 5th)

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
The Idaho wheeling trip went so well last month were doin it again the weekend of Aug 4th and 5th.

Please let me know if your interested and I will set you up with more details. Plans are to leave after work on Friday Aug 3rd to head to camping spot in Idaho.

Camping Friday night at a fellow wheelers property just North of Pocatello. Wheeling "Falling Rocks" trail in the Tetons all day Saturday. It's a good fun trail from what I been told. Hard, but not so scary you wouldn't want to do the trail also super beautiful.

Wheeling Black Rock Canyon on Sunday before we head home. It's and good medium level trail with an parallel run that's easy. Aprox 4 hours of fun before we come home Sunday.

It's apx 3 hrs North of SLC.

only disclaimer is that you and any of your guests you bring must respect the private property and obay commen sense rules of staying at someones home thats letting us campout in the back of their property.

attendies
Jinxspot
Tnels
Harold
CannonCrawler
Pete (planet4x4)
Tony Planet4x4)
Brandon (planet4x4)​

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Idaho Trail Terrain Examples:

5d43bac6.jpg

104_2185.jpg

1025081602.jpg

104_2175.jpg

104_2181.jpg

1025081555a.jpg

blacks%20canyon%202008%20034.jpg

blacks%20canyon%202008%20025.jpg

blacks%20canyon%202008%20020.jpg

casper%20customs%20263.jpg

Last edited:

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Can't wait for the weekend to get here. Looks like were gonna have a decent group of people going... Im sure there will be some other locals that will make it out for each run as well.