Utah Legislature passes historic lands bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I reviewed those post. Still no explanation on how or why it makes it worse.

#3 Why/how is taking motorized transportation on roads that are closed making things worse?
It is PUBLIC LAND AFTER ALL…

Answer: For every 100 people who obey the rules, follow the signs, do the service projects, do the right thing because it is right, there is some IGNORANT/ARROGANT A$$HOLE whose actions speak louder than the actions of the 100.
It is his picture that ends up on every tree hugger website showing the evil of motorized access, helps them solicit donations to stop the needless damage of our public lands.
It is his picture and the picture of what he leaves behind that the environmentalists give to policy makers to help convince them to close access to protect the land.

Example: Not needed.

All of this being said, you now have your answer.
Please answer our questions now, then sell your blazer, buy a Subaru, and leave your head up your ass where it currently is.

“How/why is my driving on closed road hurting anything/making it worse?” Really, did you really ask this question…?

Last edited:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
On a last note...

I stand strong in my beliefs regarding the right of travel and nothing will change it. I personally think its a shame that we as a community have let this happen to a large number of trails. Some have fought hard and long to keep trails open! But stand mostly with little support of the community and watch the closed signs get posted... The fact is, that our hobby, sport, what ever you want to call it... Is fading away with the cost of gas and fuel prices going up. It seems there are more "greenies" then there are of us... But what ever the case...
I will not give up the fight, even if it comes to challenging the courts... I will not give up.

Great Stand strong in your beliefs,

Get your case law loving, common sense neglecting, ignorant/arrogant ass arrested and tried for your beliefs. In the mean time stop screwing it up for the rest of us.

I repeat,
Please answer our questions now, then sell your blazer, buy a Subaru, and leave your head up your ass where it currently is.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
On a last note...

I stand strong in my beliefs regarding the right of travel and nothing will change it. I personally think its a shame that we as a community have let this happen to a large number of trails. Some have fought hard and long to keep trails open! But stand mostly with little support of the community and watch the closed signs get posted... The fact is, that our hobby, sport, what ever you want to call it... Is fading away with the cost of gas and fuel prices going up. It seems there are more "greenies" then there are of us... But what ever the case...
I will not give up the fight, even if it comes to challenging the courts... I will not give up.

How have you been fighting to keep trails open? HOW?!?! What have you done? Have you written letters, met with legislatures and congressmen? Participated in service projects, worked with land managers and other stakeholders?

How dare you come on here and insult all of us who have worked for years to protect the rights of 4-wheeling in this state by saying that you are fighting to keep trails open when you openly defy the laws of the land and take actions that make keeping trails open signifigantly more difficult.

You are criminal, nothing more.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
How have you been fighting to keep trails open? HOW?!?! What have you done? Have you written letters, met with legislatures and congressmen? Participated in service projects, worked with land managers and other stakeholders?

How dare you come on here and insult all of us who have worked for years to protect the rights of 4-wheeling in this state by saying that you are fighting to keep trails open when you openly defy the laws of the land and take actions that make keeping trails open signifigantly more difficult.

You are criminal, nothing more.

X2

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take action and possibly remove Wicked Monkey from our forum as his views and actions are not in-line with our ultimate goals of sustainable land use and access.

This is not an act of censorship as we have allowed him to express his views plainly and publicly. It's act of self preservation for the responsible and law-abiding image that we at RME4x4.com would like to keep and portray. We do not appreciate the negative image and publicity that this type of behavior promotes about our group that many have worked extremely hard over many years to attain.

A final decision will be made shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.