Utah Motorcycle Off-Road Racing Association

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I’m not surprised they did it. Isn’t it on the same day as the race?

Yes, you're right. Same day as the Mesquite GP. I was mixed up.

I can probably race in the morning and make it back for the banquet. But my wife and boys won't get to race in the afternoon. Since it's a 5hr drive back (with a gas stop).

Seems petty of them but I'd like to think maybe it's just when it was available?

Tonkaman

I'm annoyed USRA decided to do their Banquet the night before the UMORA Mesquite race. I was planning to race. But since I'm on the podium
for the season; I'm going to miss the race.
I’d say screw the banquet and go race. Let them see an empty podium and they will learn to play nice

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I’d say screw the banquet and go race. Let them see an empty podium and they will learn to play nice

I've got no beef with anyone. Plus, my wife, boys and I worked our tails off last season in 12 races in two series to stand on some podiums and to pay respect those who beat us too.

I won’t comment in public about what what I know even though this is a public comment.

And you are the better man and have my respect for that comment. 💪

I just love racing, I'll choose to feed the wolf of peace and stay out of it.

Tonkaman

I've got no beef with anyone. Plus, my wife, boys and I worked our tails off last season in 12 races in two series to stand on some podiums and to pay respect those who beat us too.

And you are the better man and have my respect for that comment. 💪

I just love racing, I'll choose to feed the wolf of peace and stay out of it.
I get that and I agree that you shouldn’t have beef. I just think that they are trying to make you choose to sacrifice a solid year with UMORA or allegiance to them.

Congrats to you guys for all your hard work and getting on that podium 👍👏

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I get that and I agree that you shouldn’t have beef. I just think that they are trying to make you choose to sacrifice a solid year with UMORA or allegiance to them.

Congrats to you guys for all your hard work and getting on that podium 👍👏
One year can be a coincidence. Two years, less likely. Third year it will be obvious to anyone paying attention what is happening.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Anyone who AIWB with a tucked in Hawaiian shirt is not to be trifled with.

Also it appears that if you want to be fast AF & o/40 (but race in o/30); you need a lifelong commitment to FOX 🦊
Fox leisure wear is the ducks of the Moto world. Maybe if I would have worn it in my 40s I could have cracked the top 3 overall😂😂😂

I’m joking

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I see Luke Johansson on the podium. I bought his truggy about 10 years ago and have enjoyed it immensely ever since. I've known Luke since he was in high school.

Luke is one of my best friends.
Post a pic of it and I'll share it with him (he's not really online ever).
I'm sure he'd love to see what came of it.