• BYU

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Utah

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richpblaze

Well let's see????????

Should I vote for a team who has gang rape as part of their after school activities. Or should I vote for a team that's kicking everyones a$$. Go RED :confused:

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Let's guess some score's?

I say 23- 17 BYU

If i had something to give to the closes guess i would give it to you but i have nothing :(

Last edited:

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
No contest, U. Anybody going to the game? I'll be there, possibly tailgating if I get the Jeep out of the shop tomorrow.

JoeT

richpblaze said:
Should I vote for a team who has gang rape as part of their after school activities. Or should I vote for a team that's kicking everyones a$$. Go RED :confused:
Maybe BYU will gang rape the U this weekend ? :eek:

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Whoever voted BYU to win needs a smackdown. :shawn:
The U is going to walk all over BYU. And you people are giving BYU too much credit! I'm guessing 45-7 for the Utes. No way BYU will get more than ten points.
Devin

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
DevinB said:
Whoever voted BYU to win needs a smackdown. :shawn:
The U is going to walk all over BYU. And you people are giving BYU too much credit! I'm guessing 45-7 for the Utes. No way BYU will get more than ten points.
Devin

Dude, it's a RIVALRY game. I'm thinking it's pretty close to 50-50 on who will win. I did vote for UTAH, but anything can happen.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I voted for BYU. Come smack me down? :D I'm sure they will lose but wouldn't it be nice if they won??? I changed my score BYU will win 23-17.

Last edited:

Jeeptj1998

Kris K said:
I voted for BYU. Come smack me down? :D I'm sure they will lose but wouldn't it be nice if they won??? I changed my score BYU will win 23-17.

How would it be nice if BYU won? If Utah wins and gets into the Fiesta bowl it would mean 14 million dollars for the Conference. they could use the money. GO UTES!!! :cool: :D

JJJZJ

Jager Abuser
RedRock5.9 said:
No contest, U. Anybody going to the game? I'll be there, possibly tailgating if I get the Jeep out of the shop tomorrow.

Ill be there for sure and planning on tailgating. Where are you planning on being? We should meet up for a few drinks and brats.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Poor said:
How would it be nice if BYU won? If Utah wins and gets into the Fiesta bowl it would mean 14 million dollars for the Conference. they could use the money. GO UTES!!! :cool: :D

Very very true. BYU could use it to get a better coach :D

StrobeNGH

no user title
Utah by 35: 35-0, repeat last year's shut-out!

GO UTES!!!

My two favorite teams are:
1- Utah
2- Whomever is playing BYU

mbryson said:
Dude, it's a RIVALRY game. I'm thinking it's pretty close to 50-50 on who will win. I did vote for UTAH, but anything can happen.

I'd have to agree. Utah had an excellent year last year and BYU didn't and the rivalry game was still an extremely close game. But I would have to say it is 52-48% chance on who will win. favoring Utah of coarse.