Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Utah

Votes: 45 86.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
JJJZJ said:
Ill be there for sure and planning on tailgating. Where are you planning on being? We should meet up for a few drinks and brats.

I'll be in the lot west of the stadium with a UROC flag flying high, should be nearly impossible to miss. Anybody's welcome to stop by.

tiny2085

HomeGrown
i'm sitting in my girlfriends apartment right now and she's a freshamn at the U. Were just getting all ready to watch some blue blood spilled. Go UTES!

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Man was that a cold A game! It was pretty sweet except some S-hole infront of me was just tanked and tried picking a fight with some kid who hada blue lettermans jacket on because he thought he was a byu fan. Some peoples kids i'm telling ya.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
We ended up at the Skybox in the Gateway. The stadium bar was nuts, all red, except for one table of BYU fans. They just sat there quietly the whole second half :rofl: :rofl:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Cool Pics...

#1. 56 seconds left in the game...
#2. Seconds after the game...
#3. Candace and I...

Attachments

• Misc 014.jpg
    Misc 014.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Misc 015.jpg
    Misc 015.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 13
  • Misc 013.jpg
    Misc 013.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 16

TELFORD

its a work in progress
tiny2085 said:
Man was that a cold A game! It was pretty sweet except some S-hole infront of me was just tanked and tried picking a fight with some kid who hada blue lettermans jacket on because he thought he was a byu fan. Some peoples kids i'm telling ya.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was the guy right behind me. He works with me, he took a beating for that after the game! Are those your season tickets or just for the game? was a great game, been a season ticket holder before it was the cool game in town, wish I was going to Tempe, wife is due the first week of January, GO UTES! Crowtons a keeper!!!!