UTV's IN BFE?

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Heard a rumor from a guy that UTV's werent allowed in BFE truth to this? I didnt believe him, but want to check before I made a fool of my self.

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I don't know if they are allowed or not, I'm sure if there is anyone at the gate they can tell you.

I am tired of the damned things trying to run me over then turning around when the road gets a little rough and trying to run me over again. Not to mention that they are the very first ones to leave the road whenever there is the slightest chance to do so.

UTV, ATV, same exact thing in my book.

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
I just love it when someone who isn't me, doesn't have any idea what my experiences are and knows nothing whatsoever about me tries to tell me how wrong I am, usually they will quote something I typed out of context as their supposed justification.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. There is no agenda hidden in any of it. I may have hinted at my feelings but I didn't say it and I didn't beat around the bush.

It's all based on my personal experiences wheeling 3-5 days a week. I know what I experience.

Meat_

Banned
I just love it when I have to be nice to people on the internet because I'm assosiate with U4 and can't say what I really want to.