Vasectomy, the big V, the Snip. etc...

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I was all set to get one too, then my neighbor put a quick stop to that! He got snipped 10 years ago. Two weeks ago they gave birth to a baby girl! How's that for an accidental child?

I'd be ordering a paternity test. The Dr did say that could happen, but personally I would be very suspicious...

D

Deleted member 12904

I was all set to get one too, then my neighbor put a quick stop to that! He got snipped 10 years ago. Two weeks ago they gave birth to a baby girl! How's that for an accidental child?

Really? I mean let's be real there is a very very very small possibility that it is his but it's far more realistic that it's not. Could probably tell your neighbor that the word gullible isn't even in the dictionary.

rholbrook

I knew someone in that boat. He was much older than her. Baby came out a little darker. The dude should have gotten his oil changed at the same time. :) Paternity test

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
My dad had testicular cancer. Had one removed and radiation on the other and was declared sterile. Three months after deploying on a tour in the Navy my mom informed him that she was pregnant. talk about awkward. Look at him then look a me, no doubt he's my father, but sheesh, the thoughts that must have gone through his head.

come to think of it, the radiation on the remaining nad could explain a lot about me :D

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
There is a slight chance, said to be way less than 1%, that Your tubes can grow back together. A pretty simple sperm check every few years would let you know. Either way the chances are way in my favor if I have the surgery. I’m getting it done

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
There’s no question the kid is his. He went back to the original doctor for a second snip. The doc confirmed that it grew back together and showed him the parts that got cutout again. Then I guess there was a couple extra precautions that were taken this time as well.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Done. Litterally zero pain during the procedure. I went to ‘the vasectomy pro’. Had great online reviews. It was the no scalpel, no needle style.

I’m still numb.. so we’ll see how I do for the next couple days.

Send all get well cards and flowers to my home address. ;)

rholbrook

Done. Litterally zero pain during the procedure. I went to ‘the vasectomy pro’. Had great online reviews. It was the no scalpel, no needle style.

Sounds like you got hosed.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member

So, is that like a rubber band method? Not sure I understand how they could do it without a cut and coterize... Don't paint a picture though...

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Not sure I understand how they could do it without a cut and coterize... Don't paint a picture though...

YouTube it.. There are full surgery videos.

I'm still 100% pain free. I have kept frozen pee's on the area for most of the past 24 hrs. I feel great, and think I could go do normal stuff.. but from everyone else's comments, I have stayed very still in hopes of not having the painful injuries from being too rough.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
YouTube it.. There are full surgery videos.

I'm still 100% pain free. I have kept frozen pee's on the area for most of the past 24 hrs. I feel great, and think I could go do normal stuff.. but from everyone else's comments, I have stayed very still in hopes of not having the painful injuries from being too rough.

Two questions:
1. What do you call this type of vasectomy?
2. You froze your pee?

Agility Customs

Vendor
My insurance covered it 100%. I guess some don't. But for what I pay, monthly, I'm glad they did.

I'd have to look at the insurance statement but I think they billed the ins. co. $500 and some change.

Doctors name and contact info?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
My insurance didn't pay for mine, but I negotiated with the Dr. before hand. Its been several years, so i don't recall what i paid, but I think it was around $500.