Vasectomy, the big V, the Snip. etc...

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Do any of you have random/phantom pain? Some guys from my work experience this issue years after their procedure.

A little bit, but I'm still fresh so I'm not sure if what I've got is just until I'm done healing or what. Doc said sometimes there's an inflammatory response to the little swimmers not getting where they want to go.

Whatever it is, it certainly isn't bad. Just a nuisance.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I had some discomfort for a bit during the act but it went away. I followed dr’s orders and did a test like 6 weeks after and then another test 6 weeks after that. I even wrapped it up during that time, much to my dismay. Now that it’s been a couple years I may do another test since they said that’s typically the timeframe for a “miracle” baby. I don’t feel like I could be too careful honestly lol. No more kids for me!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Mild ache on the left occasionally for a couple weeks after, but I attributed that to the one-incision superman tug that side got. :eek: After the procedure, other than that, once the drugs wore off, I didn't feel any pain at all. Followed orders but went back to work the next day and just took it easy for a few days. 10/10, would recommend