• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Vehicle Transport

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I am looking to see if anyone happens to be headed through Jackson Hole Wyoming with a trailer who could snag my 2015 Chevy Silverado from Teton Motors and deliver it to Ogden, Utah for me. I was up camping and my truck had a lifter issue and they want an arm and a leg to do the repairs so I figured I would try to get it back home to a local shop that I know won't try to take advantage of me. The truck can be started and driven onto a trailer. I just need someone to pick it up and haul it home for me. Or if you know someone else who does this, I would appreciate the heads up so I can call and try to get my truck home. I would do it myself, but I don't have a big enough trailer and I just got back today from heading back up to tow my trailer home. Thanks in advance for reading this post. Let me know if you or anyone else you know may be interested.

Thanks

Chaz

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I've got a trailer big enough if you wanted to rent it. If it comes to that.

I have had decent luck with Uship before also
Thank you, I may hve to take you up on that offer. I will check out Uship and see what the damage is. If it comes to it and I need to go snag the truck myself and you'd be willing to rent me your trailer that would be great. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks again.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I ended up getting a good price from a transport company, and they shipped it back to me. I couldn't find the spare time to make another trip up to pull it home myself, after gas and my time of work it was cheaper to get it hauled home.
I appreciate everyone who offered me assistance.

Take care