Vendor ???: Who builds sheds?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Does anybody build sheds? I NEED a shed. The sooner the better. The bigger the better (size of a two car garage would be AWESOME, but I'm not sure I want to pay for that--or am zoned for that :eek: )......anybody in the business?

Woods Cross location.....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
my wife works in youth corrections up here in ogden, one of the things they do is train the hoodlums to make sheds and small garages. give me a call and I will see what my wife can arrange because they dont advertise but they do sell to the public.

801-391-7485

gotta love juvenile prison labor!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
spencurai said:
my wife works in youth corrections up here in ogden, one of the things they do is train the hoodlums to make sheds and small garages. give me a call and I will see what my wife can arrange because they dont advertise but they do sell to the public.

801-391-7485

gotta love juvenile prison labor!!

Hmmmm.......not sure if I want to introduce the 'hoodlums' to my neighborhood. I'll give you a call for the details.....

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
A buddy of mine is the GM at A-Shed. He's the one that donated the lumber for the trailer build last spring. Let me know if you want info...

phillippi

Never enough time
I got my shed from A-shed. Its a great shed. Call them up or goto their website. They can come and build it or you buy the set and build it. I built it easy enough.

shlingdawg

Moose
My wife's cousin sells those steel framed jobbies..... the ones you assemble yourself. They were erecting one at the farm in Garland for my wife's grandfather. It looked very sturdy and pretty easy going.

I'm not sure on $$$ but could find out.

BTW: What happened to Roosevelt? :confused: