Vernal Crawl

J

jeff cardall

how much to get in to watch i checked uroc site but mentioned nothing we are wanting to go down sat and watch and one more thing can you get a car to where the comp is being held :confused:

Caleb

jeff cardall said:
how much to get in to watch i checked uroc site but mentioned nothing we are wanting to go down sat and watch and one more thing can you get a car to where the comp is being held :confused:

I think its about $10 a person per day...they used to offer $15 for both days but I dont know if they still do...

J

jeff cardall

wanting to go out sat to watch can we get a car out there to the site? is the road ruff need a truck? :confused:

Caleb

jeff cardall said:
wanting to go out sat to watch can we get a car out there to the site? is the road ruff need a truck? :confused:

I ahve always been able to get my wife's Jetta out to the event site, I think thats an important thing they look at when deciding locations as a lot fo the spectators likely dont have trucks...so to answer your question, I will put money on you being able to get to the parking lot just fine...(in the past if parking is too far away they have shuttled the people in)

J

jeff cardall

supergper said:
I ahve always been able to get my wife's Jetta out to the event site, I think thats an important thing they look at when deciding locations as a lot fo the spectators likely dont have trucks...so to answer your question, I will put money on you being able to get to the parking lot just fine...(in the past if parking is too far away they have shuttled the people in)
Thank you much for the info :D