- 7:30am On-site Registration opens
- 8:30am Guided Trail Runs
- 3:00pm Free play & spectating at the buggy area
- 5:30pm Night Trail Run

Saturday
- 7:30am On-site Registration opens
- 8:30am Guided Trail Runs
- 3:00pm Vender Booths open at Searle Pavillion
- 3:30pm RTI Comp, Winch Race, Slow Crawl-Off, Raffle Sales, etc.
- 5:30pm Catered BBQ Dinner & Raffle

June 19-20, 2020 - Vernal Rock Rally is a 2-day off-road event with guided trail runs, rock crawling/buggy play & spectating, night run, social gatherings, prizes, etc.

This event features some of the best rock crawling in the region! The Vernal Rock Rally is a trail run event for high clearance 4x4 vehicles. Groups of participants are led on rated trails by experienced trail leaders and helpers. Trails are rated on a 10 point scale, with a rating of 1 for graded roads that may be easily traveled by most cars and a rating of 10 for purpose-built vehicles (buggies) with sophisticated suspensions and drivetrains operated by expert drivers.

Trails will be limited to group size to ensure participants have an enjoyable experience. Because of the different capabilities of full-size vehicles (Jeep, Toyota, Samurai, Buggy etc) vs. ATV / UTVs, we are limiting the event to full-size vehicles only.

Additional information
Our Facebook page is loaded with additional info including photos of the different trails available.

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You had me at competition but I’m not sure if I can make it out there for a Friday. My PTO is suffering from the WERock schedule.

LJTim

You had me at competition but I’m not sure if I can make it out there for a Friday. My PTO is suffering from the WERock schedule.
Nate, The schedule isn't set in stone, but this is likely how it will play out. I will check with the team and see what they think. I would love to have your participation in the comp.

LJTim

Things are coming along nicely. We have had a few hiccups, but I spent all day Saturday with the team finalizing a few trail routes and discussing some to do items for the event. More information will be coming, but feel free to ask any questions. We are really excited.