Vernal UROC rollcall...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Ahem....yeah, I'll be there. Competing--spotting for some sorry sucker.

BTW, this thread sucks so far.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by I Lean
Ahem....yeah, I'll be there. Competing--spotting for some sorry sucker.

BTW, this thread sucks so far.

The sorry sucker has made note of it...:D Anyone else?
BTW, this thread may suck, but it's mine...and you can't have it! :rolleyes:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Skyetone
whats great is if I go, long drives with my girl assure i'll be coming.
I'll see what is going on. i'm about 50%

I hope that does not mean what i think it means.......:rolleyes:

anyway i will be there spectating :D

MattL

Im thinking of meeting a couple of people out there.
Is friday just as good as thursday for spectating?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by miatre
Im thinking of meeting a couple of people out there.
Is friday just as good as thursday for spectating?

Competition is held on Friday and Saturday, starting at 8:00ish in the morning. Thursday is the day for tech inspection and being a "poser", not much else. Be sure to stop and say "hey". We'll be in the blue tubey Toyota.

MattL

Will do. you will probably notice me as i will be the one with the jaw dropped to the ground in awe of all the beauty. ;-)

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL COMPETITORS!!!!

Ryan

We'll be there. The OD Green and tan Cruiser required too much attention($$$$$), so we entered as a team, and Chris will be driving this one in the grey narrowed Bronco. I'll be the one needing medical attention after every obstacle. It's MUCH less taxing to drive, LOL.

Get Me wired

got issues?
I'll be their.
Is it $7 for Friday and Saturday or is it $7 for Friday and a nother $7 dollars for Saturday. I think me and my 5 year old could eat $7 worth of free food on Thursday but not $7 + $7.
Does Vernal have a movie theater? I can't beleive movies cost $7 now. And how about a good sit down lunch, I don't think you can get one of those for less that $7 any more either.

Floppy Hat

mbryson's hairdresser
Originally posted by Get Me wired
I'll be their.
Is it $7 for Friday and Saturday or is it $7 for Friday and a nother $7 dollars for Saturday. I think me and my 5 year old could eat $7 worth of free food on Thursday but not $7 + $7.
Does Vernal have a movie theater? I can't beleive movies cost $7 now. And how about a good sit down lunch, I don't think you can get one of those for less that $7 any more either.

That's a good question. It seems like there has been a different admission price for every event this year. I know that tickets were printed, but I don't know if they are good for both days.