VHF or UHF radio 130-180 freq

Venture13

Looking for a radio that is VHF or even UHF. Possibly already programmed for the desert racing channels. Need one for KOH..

mitch 801-719-8140

Venture13

Got a great deal through Rugged radios. Vertex 2200 VHF already programmed, also got the USB data cable so I can tweak some freqs.. Rugged radios gives 10% for pirate guys, promo code PRT4X4 The radios are already programmed from them before you see it at your door step. Also the tech support at the races and reprograming of freqs is free.. NICE!

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Kenwood tm271a. Can be found on eBay for around $100 and if you google the mod for it you can program your freqs. We have been using this and for the price it's great, there are better ones but not for this cheap.

Venture13

I did find some cheaper ones on amazon, but liked the customer support and free programing from Rugged Radios. When I go to a main even they will update me free of charge.. I am sure with the patch cable I can organize and update the freqs with my laptop rather easy..

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
Rugged looks nice if you have the money but there are so many other things we need to pay for to get to the race that I can figure simple programming out for myself