Video of the XRRA easter competition?

1coonje

I would like to re-live the excitement of that rock race, for obvious reasons, if you were there. Does anyone know if there is a video available that covers it?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
All I've seen are a couple short clips posted here and there on the 'net, no DVD's or anything I know of.

RedBull_RockIt

I know that RP Films took quite a lot of footage for their UpComing Haulin or Crawlin IV video (released around SEMA). Also, I seem to remember Rob Muchado being there but I'm not sure what/if any cameras he had with him. Jeremy not only is a co-owner of that land, but is also the owner of BFE Films so I'd HOPE he'll have some footage in one of his future releases...though I'll add the disclaimer that Jeremy is focusing more on his love of freeride...less comps = more insanity from the trail and AREA BFE.

I'm not sure who else was there but also, XRRA had some coverage from TV, including OffRoad Adventures TV and more.

RedBull_RockIt

An update, taken directly from the XRRA website.

XRRA staff was very happy to see the media support from such outlets as Speedvision, Current TV, Superlift TV, DIRTSports Magazine, Crawl Magazine, Pirate 4X4, Off-Road.com and many others at this second annual Moab season opener event. “We were happy to see the Media support for this event. Our staff, our fans and our teams make us wish we could do this every weekend.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
There is some really good footage in the first episode of HeavyMetalAccident.tv, but unfortunately Pirate4x4.com brought the site to it's knees withing 12 hours of launching.

I'm waiting to hear from Jeremy to get it rehosted... it's a kick ass show.

MUCHADO

I would like to re-live the excitement of that rock race, for obvious reasons, if you were there. Does anyone know if there is a video available that covers it?

I know this is an old post.. BUT.. Figured I'd give a head's up

Speed Channel's coverage will air on SPEED December 30, 2006 at 7:00 p.m. EST :greg:

Good to finally see it will get air time.

Side note we're releasing a XRRA season DVD in late Feb/early March so keep your eyes peeled for that on Pirate.