videos of 2009 old school rock crawl

kdmorris

We will have a booth set up in Moab during the Easter jeep safari to help promote the Old School Rock Crawl and the course in Delta. I am looking for some really cool videos that I can use to make a cd to having playing in our booth. If you have some great footage of this event and are willing to let us use it please call me, Kevin Morris 1-435-979-0950 or mcrec@co.millard.ut.us.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I filmed the whole event in HfreakinD, and have never seen one second of what I filmed! I'm pretty ticked about it.. There is a TON of good HD footage out there, trust me.. Getting it is another thing.

Dan, a little help here? ;)

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'd be willing to bet that my footage of the flying Comanche is the best that exists... Just gotta get Notajeep's dad to release it.. :(

I was straight ahead of the jump, with a tight frame right as he launched...

EB101

I'd be willing to bet that my footage of the flying Comanche is the best that exists... Just gotta get Notajeep's dad to release it.. :(

I was straight ahead of the jump, with a tight frame right as he launched...

Sami, we can get thousands together for a State Street Protest, Hundreds for a Capital rally. Maybe we could get a few dozen to protest on somebody's street. I hope you get your video. There were so many Kodak moments like that, that really should be shared.

notajeep

Just me
I filmed the whole event in HfreakinD, and have never seen one second of what I filmed! I'm pretty ticked about it.. There is a TON of good HD footage out there, trust me.. Getting it is another thing.

Dan, a little help here? ;)

-Jason

I'm in the same boat as you buddy....:-\

Black Label

Owner Black Label Design
This is the pilot of the flying comanche, I have a video of it but its on a cell phone. I have one on my computer but I dont know how to post it. I have only seen the footage I have if some one else has it I would really like to see it. notajeep if you have it, and are in logan could I get it from you some how?

STAG

On my grind
This is the pilot of the flying comanche, I have a video of it but its on a cell phone. I have one on my computer but I dont know how to post it. I have only seen the footage I have if some one else has it I would really like to see it. notajeep if you have it, and are in logan could I get it from you some how?

set up a youtube account and it will allow you to upload it from a file on your computer and then you can post the link on here.

STAG

On my grind
And also I know that technically I have already posted this video, and its not the greatest.. but it sure does sound cool... and it fits in the criteria of this thread.. This video is from the 2009 Delta Old School Rock Crawl race.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeCa8SG1B-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EeCa8SG1B-Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]