Von Werretts 1988 Toyota Pickup (Late Fall 2002 Featured Rig)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Yeah, I talked to him about the incident after he got back to the motel. Thats cool that he got back in and was able to drive it back down the rim. After that kind of roll, you'd think he'd be kinda shaken up. I always felt that Scott (@ Rockstomper) and I built a good, safe cage and I'm glad everyone is OK (including the rig). :)

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
footin fool said:
bringing it back to life. This truck is still awsome. It took 3 to 3 1/2 rolls on the rim Friday. It held up like a champ and keep my dad and his passanger very safe. Needs a new windsheild and a rear inner axle. I wish I had pics or video but nobody had anything rolling. I wasn't even there. great job on the cage and truck Von. I know hw still wont you to come out with us.
He came into my work today and said how impressed he was at how well it did and held up. I wish I bought it! :p
Tobin

footin fool

Vonski said:
Yeah, I talked to him about the incident after he got back to the motel. Thats cool that he got back in and was able to drive it back down the rim. After that kind of roll, you'd think he'd be kinda shaken up. I always felt that Scott (@ Rockstomper) and I built a good, safe cage and I'm glad everyone is OK (including the rig). :)
Dont let him fool you Von. It scared the shizz out of him. He Pat drive it off for him. He knew if he didn't drive it off he might not get back in it.

Clutch

I actually own his old bed, but the sticker had to go. Repainted the truck.
I still love that sticker!!

RockCrushinToy

i have one that is similar

its on my windshield and says "Jeep Recovery Team"