For Sale Walther p22

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Asking Price
$300
Condition
Used - Like New
I’ve got a Walther p22 (.22 caliber) that needs a new home. It’s a fun gun, and cheap to shoot. It has a manual safety, which is excellent for kids. OD green polymer and black slide.

I am looking to go to a Glock 44.. so if you happen to have one you want to sell let me know.

$300.
E2852D50-845C-4CB0-826E-409EE4840A40.jpeg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Get it. Let's go play!
I've got a dueling tree made just for .22s.
Carl has a .22 target he printed up for me a number of years ago. Couple jacks, set a line down the way see who can get it across first

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I picked up a Taurus tx-22 this morning.
After chads comment, I started watching a lot of reviews on the Glock and decided against it. This tx has some pretty good reviews.

E0D0A12C-0B30-42E8-AEA2-7A6B3E028EAA.jpeg

But then Chad threatened our friendship if I didn’t own at least one Glock.. so I’ll go buy it anyway.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I have a tx22. I've put maybe a thousand rind through it without failure to fire. Maybe two failure to feed and that was just a dirty mag I had to clean from dropping it in the dirt.

The sight kinda sucks but once you replace it it's nice: (I used a Tandem Kross one)

Two companies make a +3, +5 and +9 mag end cap.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Nothing.

The walther is a GREAT gun. Absolutely loved it. In Reality, I shouldn't have sold it, and should have just bought the taurus.

I wanted something for my son to take to frontsight to shoot with me. The walther is a little small for that, and the controls are a little different than most standard guns. I wanted to start him off as simple as possible.

The Walther hasn’t actually left to it’s new home yet.. so if something goes wrong, it may just stay.

Size comparison:
E0D853EB-C0BE-4283-9E85-9B728C5985FB.jpeg

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
So I’ve been wanting to get a 22 pistol to start teaching my son how to shoot with a handgun. Jonah is 12.

Stopped by cabelas today and they had a ruger lcp II. It’s smaller then I wanted but decided what the heck

We put a few rounds through it today and I’m pretty impressed. With the gun and the boy

DE2F499D-D1A3-4E0C-872C-1A97CD38A56F.jpeg42B16C4D-477A-4DE7-B95B-05D1C7484082.jpeg

Jesser04

So I’ve been wanting to get a 22 pistol to start teaching my son how to shoot with a handgun. Jonah is 12.

Stopped by cabelas today and they had a ruger lcp II. It’s smaller then I wanted but decided what the heck

We put a few rounds through it today and I’m pretty impressed. With the gun and the boy

View attachment 144585View attachment 144586
My wife carries one of those. Hers seems to like high velocity ammo but other than that it seems to be a pretty good little gun. I’ve been meaning to grab a lcp max for her I just haven’t yet. We also have ruger sr-22 it’s quit a bit bigger but still fun to shoot.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Not the smallest thing I own

😳🤣
View attachment 144588

I don’t usually carry when I am working in peoples houses. I’ve had too many accidental flashes when bending or lifting my arms. It’s always the kids that see it first 🤣
One day I was at a house and no gun. I had gone in and out multiple times. I went out to the truck for another tool, and a pair of loose pit bulls come up behind me. We had a fun little bark/growl/yell/scream/face off for a minute, and then the owner come out and got them. I didn’t need to shoot then at that moment.. but it would have been nice to have the option.
I drove immediately to the closest gun store and purchased an naa. I’ve got a fixed wood grain handle though. Drops right inside the poster and no one ever sees it now.

On a side note, a guy came to buy a sxs from me, and it took me about 10 minutes to notice his naa in his belt buckle.