Toyota Want to borrow a bumper

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Like the title says, I would like to borrow someones 4runner rear bumper for the day.

I need it for safety. I'm in the process of building one but its not done yet and I'm taking the day off work tomorrow to get this done.

I'm in West Jordan.

Thanks

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i have one you can have for 25 bucks its a stock 1991 4runner one or i have a tube bumper for 35 bucks but you have to weld on brackets pm me if your intrested

864runner

I know I'm your hero
I just remembered I have the stock bumper on my '85 pick up, so I'm going to try that out this morning and see if it works.

If it doesn't I'll send you a text Brandon.

Sparticus, I have a bumper that I just need to make brackets for and weld it on, the only problem is that my welder is up in Clinton at my brother in laws house. Do you think a 2nd Gen bumper would fit on a 1st gen?

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i think a 2nd gen bumper would fit because they are the same width ive tried 1st gens on my 2nd and they fit pretty good but the brackets are different on the 2nd gens so maybe not a bolt on, if you want i can send my 110v 90amp flux welder down with my wife saturday when she does our lawns in westjordan so you can finish your bumper

chicken77

throttle jockey
I have a bumper from a 1993 pick up you can have with brackets. i don't know if it will work but its all yours if you want it. I'm in Sandy.