WANTED: 40x13.5r17 Tires

Mr Hahn

WANTED: 37x12.5r17 OR 40x13.5r17 Tires

Looking for 40x13.5r17 tires, but I would also consider 37x12.5r17 tires for a good price. I prefer Goodyear MTR's but let me know what you've got if the size is right.

-Nate

Last edited:

Chevycrew

I've got a set of old style mtr's, 40's for 17's.

$1500 for set of 4, 95%+ tread. Bald spare included.

Last edited:

camdawg

Iv got a set of 42 x13.5 x17 iroks on black steel wheels with about 3/4 tree I will sell for $900 pm me if interested

Mr Hahn

At 500 each on the kevlars, ill pass on 200 each on near new rock spiders.

I've seen old style MTR's in this size that were Brand New with stubies still on them sell for $200, on this forum and elsewhere. How much more do you want for used tires?

Chevycrew

I dont need to sell them. Nor do I really want too. If someone wants them bad enough they can go. I would happily buy old style 40's for $200 a piece new as well!!!

The old style 40" MTR had a rock spider logo on the side, they were DOT, just had that name.

Mr Hahn

I dont need to sell them. Nor do I really want too. If someone wants them bad enough they can go. I would happily buy old style 40's for $200 a piece new as well!!!

The old style 40" MTR had a rock spider logo on the side, they were DOT, just had that name.

How about I meet you little over halfway and do $300 per tire ($1200 for the set). However, this is assuming that when I put my tire gauge on them they really are about 95% and they haven't been left in the sun to crack.

-Nate

Last edited:

zukijames

Mtrs

I have a 2 sets of 40inch mtrs one set is 65% to 75% or so and one set has 2 with 100% 1 with 99% and one with 95%

Not for sale but would be for the right prices .. Old style

Mr Hahn

I said I'd do $300 per tire on nearly new "old style" MTR's and that still stands, on the half used tires I'd do half price at $150 per tire.

Mr Hahn

Sorry for not getting back sooner guys. I had some some things come up so I don't have the money to buy tires right now, I'll have to live with what I've got a little while longer.

Last edited: