Wanted: Equipment and operator to grade and trench my yard

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Premium Member
I have roughly 2000 ft[SUP]2[/SUP] of backyard in West Jordan that I need to have prepped for sod. It needs to have the proper slope set and a few inches of dirt removed to replace with topsoil. It's bare dirt now, and there was sod there previously, so hopefully it's close already.

I want someone experienced that can supply the equipment and do the job much more efficiently than I could. I'd like for you to be able to haul away the dirt that's removed as well, although that may not be a deal-breaker. If you can bring in and spread the topsoil also, you'd get bonus points!

I will also need someone supply trenching services for irrigation/gas/electrical.

Side-job, cash/trade deal is preferred.

I'd prefer to give the work to a competent RME'er, but if nobody here can do it I'd welcome outside referrals.

Bryson

801-949-5326 call or text.

Do you do full on landscaping too Chance? I just moved in to a new house on an acre a couple weeks ago that’s gonna need a lot of work... in fact I bought a little tractor with a box scraper to start getting it leveled out, but I’m sure some big boy toys would git’r done a lot quicker

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Supporting Vendor
Do you do full on landscaping too Chance? I just moved in to a new house on an acre a couple weeks ago that’s gonna need a lot of work... in fact I bought a little tractor with a box scraper to start getting it leveled out, but I’m sure some big boy toys would git’r done a lot quicker
Mainly just equipment operating and trucking, specializing in grading, excavation, and concrete and asphalt prep and install. But hit me up with what you have in mind,(801-420-6205) if there's something you want done that I don't do, I know a lot of people in this industry and I'm sure one could help with what you're after.