• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Wanted: Equipment and operator to grade and trench my yard

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I have roughly 2000 ft[SUP]2[/SUP] of backyard in West Jordan that I need to have prepped for sod. It needs to have the proper slope set and a few inches of dirt removed to replace with topsoil. It's bare dirt now, and there was sod there previously, so hopefully it's close already.

I want someone experienced that can supply the equipment and do the job much more efficiently than I could. I'd like for you to be able to haul away the dirt that's removed as well, although that may not be a deal-breaker. If you can bring in and spread the topsoil also, you'd get bonus points!

I will also need someone supply trenching services for irrigation/gas/electrical.

Side-job, cash/trade deal is preferred.

I'd prefer to give the work to a competent RME'er, but if nobody here can do it I'd welcome outside referrals.

Bryson

801-949-5326 call or text.

Do you do full on landscaping too Chance? I just moved in to a new house on an acre a couple weeks ago that’s gonna need a lot of work... in fact I bought a little tractor with a box scraper to start getting it leveled out, but I’m sure some big boy toys would git’r done a lot quicker

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Do you do full on landscaping too Chance? I just moved in to a new house on an acre a couple weeks ago that’s gonna need a lot of work... in fact I bought a little tractor with a box scraper to start getting it leveled out, but I’m sure some big boy toys would git’r done a lot quicker

Mainly just equipment operating and trucking, specializing in grading, excavation, and concrete and asphalt prep and install. But hit me up with what you have in mind,(801-420-6205) if there's something you want done that I don't do, I know a lot of people in this industry and I'm sure one could help with what you're after.