Wanted Wanted single BFG KO2 265/75/16

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Looking to pick up a single BFG KO2 265/75/16 more tread the better. Some dickbag decided to slash a tire on my wife's FJ. The tires are about 80% tread so the closer to that the better. Let me know what you have.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Looking to pick up a single BFG KO2 265/75/16 more tread the better. Some dickbag decided to slash a tire on my wife's FJ. The tires are about 80% tread so the closer to that the better. Let me know what you have.

Want to buy back the BFG's that were on the tacoma?

Sorry to hear about the slash, that's ridiculous.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Honestly, no idea. I've probably only put another 1k miles on them. $500? I still have to dismount them but I'd let them go with the wheels I just got earlier this year for $600. I'll take a photo tonight

$500 works for me, you going to in in Salt Lake anytime soon? I think Kevin and I are riding in Park City Sunday I could meet you after the ride if not. Also I can get them dismounted and get the rims back to you if needed.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
$500 works for me, you going to in in Salt Lake anytime soon? I think Kevin and I are riding in Park City Sunday I could meet you after the ride if not. Also I can get them dismounted and get the rims back to you if needed.

Sounds great. Sunday could work out very well. I still need to put the rear up on jack stands and take those tires off so that will give me time to get to it.