Wanted: Tow Trailer

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm looking to make a trip to Oregon in about a week or two and I am planning on picking up a car to bring back. Would a fellow RME'er be willing to rent me their trailer for the trip? It's gonna be roughly about 1400 miles round trip. I'll need it about 3 days total to cover the round trip. The vehicle in question is probably only going to weight about 2600 lbs or less. Feel free to ask qualifying questions if needed.

Send me a PM if you'd be willing.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Turns out U-Haul is cheaper than I thought. My initial quote was high so I was exploring other options but after checking again it was way less so I am going that route.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
That's what I checked originally and it was double the cost. Towing it empty from here and dropping it off at the same store is way way less.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Better make sure you can take it out of state. I think local means local use only.

taylorf16

If you're hauling a vehicle that far, bumper pull may get a little shady.. I have a really light, 21 foot gooseneck if you're interested.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Thanks for the offer on that. Unfortunately I don't have a hitch to run gooseneck/5th wheel, so I'll have to run bumper pull.

blznnp

It was the same thing when we moved. If I rented in West Jordan, and dropped off in herriman (15 min away) it was like 5 times as much. I even mentioned that to the guy at the West Jordan store and he didn't understand why and thought it was weird. So I just returned it back where I got it.