Wasatch Outlaw 4X4 club sponsors KRAZIES KONVENTION @ LITTLE SAHARA

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
listen up folks. the wasatch outlaw 4x4 club is spnosoring the anual KRAZIES KONVENTION down in little sahara the 31 1, 2 meaning the 31st of may and the 1st and 2nd of june done in little sahara. it will give us all a chance to get together at a fun place somewhat local without the crowds of memorial day the week before. we will most likely be having a cleanup and lots of sand fun. this is a good chance to test out your rock rig on the sand dunes. i will be heading down really early on friday the 31st around 8am and coming back on sunday.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
memorial day is the week before we are going down is it not?? and to answer the question about the map it is north of delta 30 or 40 miles. be creative......use a search engine!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we went down there this weekend and had a frickin blast. XJC took some pics and hopefully he will post them soon. it was my first time testing the swamper ssrs in the sand and they kicked some serious crack. horsies were the limiting factor this weekend. we are still heading down there on the 31st through the 2nd so let me know who is going to be down there. we are planning on staying at the sand mountain loops somewhere so let us know and we will all get together!! :D :D