Archived Water in Kane Creek during EJS??

scootrrydr

Hey I was just wondering if anybody knows if there will be water in Kane Creek during the EJS? I have done this trail a couple of times and it was bone dry during the summer! My kids will be pissed if its dry!!Thanks!!:D

Last edited:

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando

I will second that.... Yep!:D
There was pretty heavy snow this year on the La Salles... so unless it warms up quick and stays warm... it should be flowing pretty good by EJS!! Or it might be raining and have a little flash flood action...that could be fun:greg: (but it is 65 degrees here today... so I don't know?!!?!)
So to answer your question... yes there should be water in the creek... but unless a number of things combine or massive rainfall happens.. it will be definitely passable!! (especially with 42's on our trucks, right Stan!!)

N8RB8R

Last Safari Kane Creek trip! Those are 40's!

Attachments

• Moab March 2008 230.jpg
    Moab March 2008 230.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Moab March 2008 226.jpg
    Moab March 2008 226.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Moab March 2008 212.jpg
    Moab March 2008 212.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Moab March 2008 213.jpg
    Moab March 2008 213.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 53

193kyle

Here was our experience last Jeep Safari, it was a long night to say the least.(this pic was taken about midnight):rofl:

CIMG0144.jpg

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
Here was our experience last Jeep Safari, it was a long night to say the least.(this pic was taken about midnight):rofl:

as soon as I saw the subject of this thread, that truck was the first thing I thought of, lol...I was hoping you'd put a pic up :D

193kyle

it was actually pretty funny, since it wasn't my truck:D. It was ok though, we ended up camping out that night on the trail. Woke up the next morning and got it running, and made it back into town for some breakfast at Denny's!

rholbrook

I got my trail confirmation and my group (4 rigs) are running KC. I ran it 2 years ago in July and the first part was really uneventful but climbing up out of the canyon was tuff because I had open diffs. Now I am locked and ready.