we need to get together for some sort of RME convention!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
hey guys we need to get together for some sort of RME convention say at little moab of 5-mile and get to know each other better. i know a lot of you guys have been out together but i got a load of folks up north that would like to get in with a nice bunch of guys such as yourselves, for instance i just ran into another ogden guy at wal-mart he was a cashier and was wondering what i was doing buying 8 cans of wal-mart blue spray paint, i told him i was painting my trail rig and he was like ahhh i see so i gave him my card and we have started the process on organizing another convert into the fold!!!! sayeth preacher spence!!!.......ahh those were the good old days did you guys know me and greg used to be ordained ministers......no we preachin 4X4!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
:rolleyes: Duh, it would only have to happen sooner or later! I think that its would be a great idea to have a convention. Hey I could bring a lot of people with me. Just let me know when!!!!!:cool:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i was thinking a couple weeks after EJS just to let everyone recoup and get us some warmer weather. what fun is a get together if we all stay in our vehicles to avoid freezing of our parts:mad: :mad: anyway lets plan on sometime in mid to late april. :D

Greg W

Rock Slut
good idea. I'm in. I'd like to check out some of these little ZUKs that have a whole bunch of toyota parts in em:D
Let's not do it the last week of april....yotafari in moab then.

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
So have we decided yet. All I want to do is go wheelin, and if your the sissy that cant stand the cold then you shouldn't be wheelin in the cold. j/k:p Hey since we are all going to MOAB, then why dont we all meet some place down there and go wheelin!!!!! Whacha think about that?:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
(sniffle sniffle) i dont get to do to MOAB dammit!! i have to ACQUIRE another property for my company to service and i have to cover my own property region and acquire another at the same time while my night guy goes to yet another acquisition in a recent deal which means that i am one busy bastard with school and all this other crap going down!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
We could just go meet in a parking lot or something. Ohh wait, thats what you said--Safari. :D

If you're going to go wheelin', save your money and go when you can actually get through a trail in a day. If you're going to see the rigs, save your money and go see RRCA or UROC. Just my 2 pennies.

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we didn't know you were in moab this last weekend. i agree though, i dont need to go to the easter jeep parking lot, i mean safari. i am not a fan of big crowds. we ran golden spike last october for our club run and i almost blew a gasket waiting for about 10 cj's full of old people running launch pad in reverse direction. if i can handle waiting for 10 folks then watch out, i better go in the dead of winter. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
EJC is a joke!! I will never go again.... Been there like three times.
WOW GREG IS A BIG POSTER!!!!
I plan on having my longfields, new front axle, no pivots:rolleyes: ,and my 40's on soon. When we gonna play? or will it be a video party??? NAHHHH:cool:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I don't know that my heep can hold up to another RME run. The first one I put it on it's side and the second I came home with a radiator full of river water. ...ahh what the hell, I'm in.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
sweet!!! my junk is almost put back together, we need to just go somewhere and explore. what do we have in the direction of 5-mile pass or anything else that direction?? i am getting the itch!!!

controlfreak

I'm ready. Just got back from Moab. What a cluster #$%$. I think 12 monkeys h*mpin' a football about sums it up :rolleyes: People are so touchy. Some guy from Michigan was trying to climb the ledge just to the left of Dump Bump and I tried to suggest a line that I have used successfully in the past and you'd have thought I called him an idiot. Geesh!? Where better to get a suggestion on a better line if yours isn't working than from somebody outside the truck? Oh, well. I'll be going back again next year...as soon as it's over.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
i hear you on that one. sometimes people get so upset while wheeling when they just need to have fun. my only pet peeve is when i get totally inaccurate information from a spotter that isn't proven inaccurate until something unfortunate happens. but 9 times out of 10 someone outside the vehicle knows far better than the driver does. yesterday i was in two spots where i was calling my spotter crazy and got out of tight spots with ease!!! i cant handle big crowds when i am trying to wheel. only when i am spectating do i like to gather in crowds.

Originally posted by controlfreak
I'm ready. Just got back from Moab. What a cluster #$%$. I think 12 monkeys h*mpin' a football about sums it up :rolleyes: People are so touchy. Some guy from Michigan was trying to climb the ledge just to the left of Dump Bump and I tried to suggest a line that I have used successfully in the past and you'd have thought I called him an idiot. Geesh!? Where better to get a suggestion on a better line if yours isn't working than from somebody outside the truck? Oh, well. I'll be going back again next year...as soon as it's over.